View Single Post
Old 07-20-2014, 05:52 AM   #22 (permalink)
HEK
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '13 Z Tour Sports 6m
HEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the family, I have yet to find anything I dislike about the Z, road noise?....well I hate silence and the sound system rocks, the sunglasses I place on the door pocket inside a glass case, the GPS is a feature I wanted because all these years since I had my eye on a 370 Z I thought the glove box cover actually was a cover for the GPS so when I found out it wasn't I made it a point to have one when I bought it. Yes if it wasn't because of the back up camera I think some of us would be putting claims on our insurance specially me since I back up every time anywhere I park (old school). Wife just got a 2014 Rogue and there is a feature on the GPS that actually shows you how you're parked, a system of 4 cameras, I think is overkill but a spiffy feature to have if you can't drive...
HEK is offline   Reply With Quote