View Single Post
Old 07-20-2014, 01:55 AM   #8 (permalink)
Limeybastard
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 370Z Sport.
Limeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomodsjk View Post
The wife woke up at 3am calling me to ask where the "f" are you and what the "f" are you doing... My reply... Honey I'm down stairs cleaning my car. Lol. I have cleaned my car in the rain. I clean it every day. Sometimes twice a day. I bought over 300$ worth of cleaning supplies the first week I had the car. You won't find so much as a water spot or dust not even in the engine bay. It's called pride of ownership! When you have the kind of money we spend on our cars invested it's a must. Hey its a Z thing some people just don't get it!
Made me smile, I used to be like that once.
Limeybastard is offline   Reply With Quote