View Single Post
Old 07-19-2014, 11:16 AM   #20 (permalink)
Limeybastard
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 370Z Sport.
Limeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footloose301 View Post
Mine has been doing it for 2 years now. Just open your eyes!

Whenever I open the door to get in the car I pay attention and make sure that the window went down slightly. Then, when you sit your butt down and close the door you'll hear it go up. Pretty simple.

IF it doesn't go down slightly when I open the door I simply use my index finger to press the button in the door jamb slightly and it temporarily fixes it so I don't have the glass all the way up when I shut the door.

I realize that you want it permanently fixed. I get that. However, nothing in life is perfect, this is a common issue. I suppose if you walked around someplace and realized your shoe became untied you would probably tie it, right? Not complain about the shoe laces.

Yeah, I use my eyes a lot since the first time I encountered this issue. I noticed that since tightening the switch screws down per my post a few weeks ago on this thread. The window now at least does not catch , it has since just remained down. I by tightening the screw the switch is now very occassionally remaining in the closed postition. hence why window does not go back up.
Limeybastard is offline   Reply With Quote