Thread: At a crossroads
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2014, 11:13 PM   #31 (permalink)
Munts
Base Member

Drives: 2009 MT Touring
Munts is just really niceMunts is just really niceMunts is just really niceMunts is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mt Tam I am View Post
Get the Z.

At 22 your car can be about you and a girl vs being able to lug a bunch of buddies around. Take their car to the beach and you'll drive a sports car now before you have kids and can not ever have a two seater again.

You may always be able to have the two seat option in life, but now is a sure thing.

All the cars you have mentioned have redeeming points but I chose the 370Z. The GTR, M3, Corvette were also viable options for me, but still I chose the Z for ease of life. I do not spend endless hours waiting to have my car repaired because a Gremlin appeared in the night, like some cars I've owned.

Winning in a $100K car is not as pleasureable as winning in the $33K car.

Good luck.

I like this, good advice. I think the Z is going to be the winner, I will just tough it out when it snows out. If the winters cooperate there really isn't any snow from between March through November.

I guess once the kid's and the wife come's for most guys a 2 seater is out of the question.. for most. i'm sure there are some lucky ones out there who keep the Z
Munts is offline   Reply With Quote