Thread: 2015 Nismo
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2014, 08:21 PM   #126 (permalink)
aszyd
Track Member

Drives: Magma Red 370z T+S
aszyd has a reputation beyond reputeaszyd has a reputation beyond reputeaszyd has a reputation beyond reputeaszyd has a reputation beyond reputeaszyd has a reputation beyond reputeaszyd has a reputation beyond reputeaszyd has a reputation beyond reputeaszyd has a reputation beyond reputeaszyd has a reputation beyond reputeaszyd has a reputation beyond reputeaszyd has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nargrakhan View Post
I wanna wait and see what the final price is, before theorizing how the 2015 sales will fare. In the US there's an ongoing horsepower war going on, with efforts to make 600+ more "affordable" than ever. The insane Dodge Hellcat is going for $60000 IIRC, which seems to be a "throwing down the gauntlet" kind of marketing scheme against the Stingray.

Sure... the NISMO will certainly be cheaper than $60K... but how much? Some people in the US might just save and/or loan for the extra money to upgrade for an American muscle on steroids.
I don't care how much HP they throw at a Challenger, it will never be a C7. Hell, if I had Corvette money, I wouldn't cross shop a Challenger. Apples and oranges.
aszyd is offline   Reply With Quote