Thread: Vaping
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2014, 08:14 PM   #9 (permalink)
Vegitto-kun
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z
Vegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond repute

I used to smoke like a pack and half a day of blue kent. I quit for a like 7 months but I still got urges up the *** and while I am here in SA my fiancé was all like " I dont mind e-cigarettes". so yeah.

I used to smoke south beach smoke's cartridge system but I quit that because I was tired of fricking menthol.

me and the waifu went to the adult mega videoplex in SA and I saw that they sold E-cigs so I got one.

right now I just have a basic new u vaporizer with ignite's cherry flavor. its pretty nice. alot more interesting than the cartridges i used to use.

we got some flavors from nolavape coming in since alot of people said they are great for the more "special" flavors.

funniest thing is my fiance who is anti smoking now is in love with vaping bahaha. currently she is smoking my cherry but she thinks its too much like cough syrup, she got some flavors but all nicotine free. she is especially into it because she is the type of girl that makes like her own soaps and such so she is totally into making her own flavors haha.

since I always liked south beach smoke's cartridges we got her a starter kit from them

currently she is looking into making a oreos flavoring
Vegitto-kun is offline   Reply With Quote