View Single Post
Old 07-18-2014, 12:56 PM   #23 (permalink)
dmhenderson
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: AWD TT 370z
dmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to behold

Update(s):
-Clutch wasn't slipping. I have a faulty BPV that sticks open sometimes which resulted in that weird "slipping/power loss" feeling.

-BPV is being replaced with one that does not require regular maintenance which is a good thing since you can't get to it without removing the bumper.

-Frank is going to call the guy from CJ motorsports/forum member guy to figure out how to fix the fuel pressure issue. Once the big injectors and pump dropped in, on pump gas we were seeing north of 70psi (lol). I mean technically, it probably doesn't need to be fixed if I'm going to run around on E85 all the time but I'm somewhat of a perfectionist and also want that pump gas tune to fall back on. I sent Frank the CJ thread from the FI forums and off he went.