View Single Post
Old 07-18-2014, 12:41 PM   #21 (permalink)
zilverbullet
Track Member

Drives: a silver bullet
zilverbullet has a reputation beyond reputezilverbullet has a reputation beyond reputezilverbullet has a reputation beyond reputezilverbullet has a reputation beyond reputezilverbullet has a reputation beyond reputezilverbullet has a reputation beyond reputezilverbullet has a reputation beyond reputezilverbullet has a reputation beyond reputezilverbullet has a reputation beyond reputezilverbullet has a reputation beyond reputezilverbullet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufoz8mycow View Post
I like the gold accents on the front grille.. And everything else too!
Thanks! I wish it would stand out more in pictures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrvaxx
Really like the blacked out grill and that splitter.

Since you have black handles are you going to black your lights and badges (sorry if you said that already)?
Thanks man, I think Varis makes the best looking lip for the 13+ so far.

Im planning on de-badgeing the front and back nissan emblems, kinda like how Galeforce did. Just trying to figure out if it's something I can easily do or if I should get a shop to.

The future plan is to add gold along the edges of the carbon fiber kind of how Varis did with blue on the arising kit. When I do that, I'll paint either the projector shrouds or housing in brembo gold to match the gold accent (and then gold bbk as well *wishful thinking*)