View Single Post
Old 07-18-2014, 11:33 AM   #21 (permalink)
nomodsjk
Premium Member

Drives: 2011 370z MB/7at
nomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Werty View Post
tell them I did it in 4 hours, taking my sweet time. im not a "professional" mechanic

they took advantage of you! The leak may be the sensor o-ring on top of the ac reservoir. They probably used the OEM black rubber oring. They need to use the flat green washer CSF supplies.
Weren't you the one who said you didn't have to use the lines that came with the radiator? They told me that the lines did not jive with the OEM lines so they had to fabricate to make things fit. That supposedly took the majority of the time. I told the servicead visor about someone on the forum who didn't have to use the supplied lines and just had to bend the OEM ones, he said not unless you had a mill and a shop with extensive experience and equipment
nomodsjk is offline   Reply With Quote