View Single Post
Old 07-18-2014, 11:21 AM   #18 (permalink)
nomodsjk
Premium Member

Drives: 2011 370z MB/7at
nomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr&Mrs View Post
You should have never payed that amount so it may be hard to get it back. Did you use a CC? When I have had the dealer or even shops do installs I get quotes in writing and put a limit on what they can "do" or charge. They have to call if they run into problems and then I usually tell them to put it back to stock and im not paying you anything. Most of the time the work gets done for original quote.

Im not going to pay an incompetent installer 3x the normal install because they do not know what they are doing. Guess what? Neither should you! Hopefully you can get a refund for the shotty work. Get loud and dont settle for any B.S.
Man its so hard for me to get loud and be that guy. I know that sounds lame but it's just not like me to do that. The reason I did pay was about a month ago they installed my headers and quoted me what the computer told them to and it ended up being twice what they originally estimated and the service advisor, who is kinda a friend of mine, got theshop to eat it. So I knew when they told me 2.9 hours but to expect up to double that, this c ould end up being a similar situation. I didn't expect this though. I know they had to rearrange my oil cooler and trans cooler and they rearranged my braided lines on the coolers. Basically had to rearrange everything up front to make this fit plus had to charge me for the freon. They did a really good job at everything except the ac lines leaking. And since I've neverins talled a radiator I figured I was making the wise decision havingnNissan do this. Honestly if not for the leak I would have been somewhat content knowing my car was sound regardless of the price
nomodsjk is offline   Reply With Quote