Thread: At a crossroads
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2014, 10:13 AM   #1 (permalink)
Munts
Base Member

Drives: 2009 MT Touring
Munts is just really niceMunts is just really niceMunts is just really niceMunts is just really nice
Default At a crossroads

Hello All.

I am currently owner of a 2009 Cadillac CTS that I am planning on selling in the near future. I am at a crossroads between a few vehicles for my next car and I cannot decide.

Cars I am looking at: (looking to spend between $19,000-$23,000

2009 Nissan 370z - I am in love with this car, and this is why I am posting on this forum. I owned a 350z before and loved it. The only issues I have with this car is that I live in Minnesota, and we can have some terrible winters. I know the Z won't stand a chance, and this is what worries me. I can only afford to have one car, so this is something that will be a major issue. I have options to possibly use a different car if there is a major snow storm, but it would still be a bummer to get salt on the car

2011 BMW 328 X drive coupe - I find this car very attractive, and there are a lot of things I like about it. The main thing that worries me is just repairs. I know that BMW can cost a ton to fix and that is what scares me.

2009 ish Audi A5 - Another very attractive car, but I have read a lot about these cars burning oil, so that scares me a bit.

2012 Mercedes Benz C300 - Although I really want a coupe, I can't get over how good this car looks, but again, it is european so I feel like the repair bills will be through the roof..

Anyway, thanks for reading through this for whoever did. I know most of you will say that it is my personal choice, and I know this, I just wanted to get this friendly communities opinions on this choice.

I am leaning towards the Z and the BMW, but I feel I will need to do a bit more research before I make the final decision

Thanks
Munts is offline   Reply With Quote