View Single Post
Old 11-21-2009, 12:29 AM   #19 (permalink)
370Rpm
Base Member

Drives: 2009 370Z
370Rpm is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by G35guy84 View Post
Thanks for the added reassurance. With a response like that, I trust that you're telling the truth. I've become paranoid ever since my wheels were stolen, and have been even more so over the last week because I'm pretty sure I found out who the guy is that did it. Here's a link to the thread he started when trying to sell my wheels:

2009 19" oem nissan 370z rays wheels with! Tires

He was subsequently banned from the370z.com, but I was afraid that he started a new profile under a different name. So, thanks for being so understanding. I just wanna look out for myself and other Z owners.
That guy registered this month, I registered in June. It's right under our names if you look at the posts. He's obviously a NIG and whether or not he took your wheels there's shady business going on with him. I'm in AC for the weekend with a bunch of friends but like I said man, feel free to PM me your number and I have no problem calling you, getting lunch whatever. You'd know within 30 seconds of meeting me what kind of person I am. It sucks pricks make you feel so accusative (if that's a word?) to everyone but I I completely see where your coming from. My name is Steve. Nice to meet you
370Rpm is offline   Reply With Quote