View Single Post
Old 07-18-2014, 08:06 AM   #71 (permalink)
Zoren 370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Nissan 370 M6
Zoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debiandog View Post
OMG I am sitting around nervous today. My wife is NOT a "car person" and I just got the Z a few days ago. This morning she had my key fob in her hand and asked "how does this thing work?"

I was like, "Um.... why? Are you driving it to work?" (I work from home)

She said, "yes I want to see why wanted this car so much".

(can't think of a good excuse for her not to take it)

So I said, "well let me turn it around and get the seat jacked up so you can see"

As she left she smiled menacingly and said, "I'll TRY not to wreak it"

She rolled to the end of the driveway and while I stood there sweating. WIDE OPEN THROTTLE FIRST GEAR ALL THE WAY TO REDLINE!!! I hear the motor wind back down and wait for the crash sound. But nothing...

So I go inside and call her, "Did you figure out how to take it out of manual?"

She said "Yep, I got it" as I hear the car screaming down the road in the background.

Now you know why she is happy you did not get the Cayman otherwise she would be worried you might end up with a mistress!
Zoren 370 is offline   Reply With Quote