View Single Post
Old 07-18-2014, 07:33 AM   #141 (permalink)
ANMVQ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Q50 AWD
ANMVQ will become famous soon enoughANMVQ will become famous soon enough

Does this sound weird to anyone other than me. I'm kicking the idea of FI my sedan and found a place that "says" they sell the GTM twin turbo kits. I asked if they had them in stock and was told no, of course not, when I asked about the issues GTM has been having delivering kits this is what I got back?

Thanks for the reply.
Seems like a lot of those complaints are from a group buy gone bad (which I am not familiar with). We have sold many GTM kits. If you place your order knowing you will someday get your parts, but the lead time is long, your concerns should be alleviated. The quality of the GTM products we have sold has always been industry leading. If you are willing to wait, feel free to place your order and we would be happy to provide you with the best service in the industry! Let me know if you have any further questions. Please note that GTM will offer many unrealistic lead times. Take their info with a grain of salt. There is no telling when it will ship until you can track it on its way to your door. If you have that outlook on the process, you will be very happy with your purchase.
Thanks!

Grant
The bitterness of poor quality lingers long after the sweetness of cheap price is forgotten

So pretty much through you 8k and I may see my stuff SOMEDAY?

Last edited by ANMVQ; 07-18-2014 at 07:36 AM.