View Single Post
Old 07-18-2014, 06:27 AM   #6 (permalink)
Zoren 370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Nissan 370 M6
Zoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond repute

Which Cayman S did you test drive the latest model 2014?
Hands down the Porsche could be the better car if you do have a fat wallet!
As I was in that route 2 years ago as I was choosing between the cayman and the Z4M.

Test drove the Z by accident since then Im still loving it. Yes it has many flaws such as the road noise! But heck its a sports car. Change the tires problem is solved those Bridgestone tires are noisier than Metallica!

Im not sure if the 2010 still have the steering lock issue and with the manual the Csc or clutch slave is bound to fail. I think those are the major issues Im concerned about among other minor details with cheap easy fix.

So far the Z has saved me from a potential financial problems if I gotten either of the 2 german shepards! Financially it would have drained me and the family with other fun staff!

Nice Z feel free to pm me if you have any questions with regards to the Z
Welcome to the forum. Enjoy and meet the Z community in your area.

Have you notice my Avatar? My Z flirting with the Porsche!

Last edited by Zoren 370; 07-18-2014 at 06:32 AM.
Zoren 370 is offline   Reply With Quote