View Single Post
Old 07-18-2014, 06:10 AM   #4 (permalink)
Davey
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '15 NISMO 6MT
Davey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond repute

I mostly agree. I've never bought nav intentionally in a car and I awkwardly put my sunglasses in the cubby as you say... It's a lot of space for a pair of sunglasses.

What about in the console, under the lid? That's where I keep my wife's. Or you can always put them in the glovebox.

And the stock tires do get noisy after a few thousand miles...

Also agree on the Cayman. I'd love to have one, but I'm not too sure I'd actually enjoy it more than my Z.

You get used to the blind spots in the Z. Any coupe has them, the Z is not really that much better or worse than any of the coupes I've owned/driven - which is to say, they're all their own special flavor of awful. You can see a hell of a lot more out of the back of the Z than you can, say, the average convertible with the top up. You just get used to checking behind the car before you get in, stay on top of your surroundings, back out slowly, and listening for that sickening plastic and metal crunch.
Davey is offline   Reply With Quote