View Single Post
Old 07-17-2014, 10:20 AM   #12 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfenstein View Post
if there ends up being a serious demand for this I maybe able to work something out. I can legally build the machine and get you the emulators but the games themselves I cannot legally put on the machine. with that being said....google is your friend.

It will not be cheap to build or ship these things as they are big and heavy as hell. A ton of the cost that I have in this machine can be trimmed significantly. the vinyl graphics do not need to be done for the sides, it can be done a cheaper route, also putting a 28" LED TV in there can be slimmed down to a 22" or whatever. Tons of ways to cut corners....
Hey, the plans are more than adequate! Keep up the good work!