View Single Post
Old 07-17-2014, 09:20 AM   #11 (permalink)
Felix 808
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 PW/Grey T/S 7AT
Felix 808 has a reputation beyond reputeFelix 808 has a reputation beyond reputeFelix 808 has a reputation beyond reputeFelix 808 has a reputation beyond reputeFelix 808 has a reputation beyond reputeFelix 808 has a reputation beyond reputeFelix 808 has a reputation beyond reputeFelix 808 has a reputation beyond reputeFelix 808 has a reputation beyond reputeFelix 808 has a reputation beyond reputeFelix 808 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limeybastard View Post
I wish it were that easy. I actually want the brighter light output of a incandecent fog light only when A/ It is foggy or B/ Heavy rain storms. I really do not want to have it on all the time with lights..
It is that easy, you use your own rocker switch to disrupt power back to the fog lamp. It will only turn on when you have your tailights (if you tap into there as suggested) on & you use your rocker or toggle switch. Your tailights will work as normal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Limey, that expensive harness is completely unnecessary. Buy enough wiring to reach from the fog light to the center console with proper routing. Then buy a switch to connect it. A simple SPST toggle switch should do it. Shouldn't cost you but a few bucks and maybe an hour or two of your time.

Μολὼν λαβέ

Last edited by Felix 808; 07-17-2014 at 09:22 AM.
Felix 808 is offline   Reply With Quote