View Single Post
Old 07-17-2014, 02:46 AM   #1 (permalink)
molamann
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z with NAVVVVV
molamann has a reputation beyond reputemolamann has a reputation beyond reputemolamann has a reputation beyond reputemolamann has a reputation beyond reputemolamann has a reputation beyond reputemolamann has a reputation beyond reputemolamann has a reputation beyond reputemolamann has a reputation beyond reputemolamann has a reputation beyond reputemolamann has a reputation beyond reputemolamann has a reputation beyond repute
Default Valentine One V1 Radar + Countryjoycraft Metal Z Mount + Invisicord wiring kit

Hey everyone, sadly I'm gonna be trading in my Z in the near future and trying to gather up all the cash I can for the down.

For sale is my used Valentine One radar detector and comes with all its original parts and accessories. In addition, I'm bundling the countryjoycraft metal "Z" mount as well as the invisicord wiring kit for a complete set.

This entire setup looks extremely clean without having to deal with the ugly cords/visor mount or the PITA hardwiring installation.

With that said, I'm asking $350 for everything and prefer to deal business in person within Southern California for now.

Thanks for reading!

Valentine 1

Valentine 1 + mount + invisicord

My dumbass forgot to take a close up picture of the setup before I took it apart so here is a similar(hardwired) setup from a fellow member. Will provide personal picture if requested.

Last edited by molamann; 07-21-2014 at 06:20 PM.
molamann is offline   Reply With Quote