View Single Post
Old 07-17-2014, 12:37 AM   #1976 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportblack13Z View Post
I have a 13z with sports package. Shocks and dampers are oem. i started at 25 psi and lowered to 22 psi but couldnt get rid of wheel hop unless i launched very soft. i was thinking maybe i have to ride the clutch more but honestly its been doing it even from a rolling start. Thanks synolimit, what kind do you recommend? Im thinking that and some traction bars might help?
See I always thought street tires at low psi made hop worse. They have very stiff side walls unlike a drag tire at conforms to the road at low psi. The lower you go the worse it gets with me. The more pumped up the smoother it gets but you can slip easier. Its a fine line from my experience to get it right. I think <26psi is to low. At the drag my car did slightly better 60 foot with a little lower psi but I kept losing mph at the end.

I have spl and no issues with NVH but install was a nightmare! The solid rear bushing was impossible to get in. I have a spare set of whitelines though.

Last edited by synolimit; 07-17-2014 at 12:39 AM.
synolimit is offline   Reply With Quote