View Single Post
Old 07-17-2014, 12:23 AM   #6 (permalink)
Limeybastard
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 370Z Sport.
Limeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix 808 View Post
That's really a simple install that you want & you do not need the harness. I would just tap into the parking lights (chances are you'll want the rest of your lights on when you want your fog lamp on) for power, & run it thru your rocker switch back to the JDM light.
Oh & I'm part of that "silly 4th brake light blinking" crowd, but i put a duel element holder so it functions as a fog lamp as well

I wish it were that easy. I actually want the brighter light output of a incandecent fog light only when A/ It is foggy or B/ Heavy rain storms. I really do not want to have it on all the time with lights. I was born and raised in Europe, nothing worse than t having an idiot in front of you driving with his or her fogs on in normal conditions.

I also dont care for the stalk, the switch is fine with me.

Last edited by Limeybastard; 07-17-2014 at 12:25 AM.
Limeybastard is offline   Reply With Quote