View Single Post
Old 07-16-2014, 10:43 PM   #1 (permalink)
Limeybastard
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 370Z Sport.
Limeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Another fog light question

I have been reading ( in depth this time ) a lot of fog light posts on here. I have come to the conclusion that I would like the JDM rear fog ( genuine nissan ) and also a wiring harness with rocker switch and relay ( damn $$$ ).

I would like the fog to be used only in adverse weather conditions, none of the silly 4th brake light blinking madness stuff from the EVO R crowd

The closest write up DIY is from the forum Admin AK370Z, was there any more developments in this process that I have maybe perhaps missed? I did read another ex member Spear something or another that simply tapped into his BCM module. I am still leaning towards the relay harness rocker switcg and jdm rear fog light route, approx $250. Any thoughts?
Limeybastard is offline   Reply With Quote