View Single Post
Old 07-16-2014, 02:21 PM   #1 (permalink)
Wolfenstein
Base Member

Drives: '13 Nismo | '14 WRX
Wolfenstein is a name known to allWolfenstein is a name known to allWolfenstein is a name known to allWolfenstein is a name known to allWolfenstein is a name known to allWolfenstein is a name known to all
Default Building an arcade machine from scratch

So a friend and I had this crazy idea to build arcade machines from scratch. As it stands right now I am a little over $700 invested in it and still have about another $280 to go before it is complete. In total I will have just under a grand into this thing but it will be capable of playing over 6000 games ranging from Atari and old school arcade games up to playstation 3 games (may need to upgrade the computer later to pull off ps3 games)

I have attached a .pdf that includes all the parts I purchased and plan to purchase, as well as quantities, prices and links to where I purchased them.

I have already ordered the vinyl that I designed in Photoshop as the artwork to wrap the machine and I will pick it up today when I leave work. I have yet to build the controller deck and drill the holes for the buttons. I will continue to post pictures of the build if you all are interested.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Parts.pdf (198.7 KB, 14 views)

Wolfenstein is offline   Reply With Quote