View Single Post
Old 07-16-2014, 11:18 AM   #1347 (permalink)
FairladyZ10PG
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: PGraphite m6
FairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond repute
Default Thanks for the feedback!

Quote:
Originally Posted by axmea? View Post
Its a hot mess with these skirts. You need two low profile jacks from harbor freight and four stands to do it right or take it to a local shop like I do. Just pay for $15 labor and disposal fee. I bring my own oil, filter, and gasket.
Where do you go? the place I go to will charge way more than $15. They say it's annoying to take off the front bumper so they'd have to charge me more

Quote:
Originally Posted by definitionxmk View Post
i roll up on some wood. jack it up w more wood touching the jack and the frame, then put the jack stand. i then jack up the other side and the same way to level it out. then i have to take off the whole front bumper to get to the oil filter (oil filter relocation kit). it sucks.
man it requires a lot of work and equipments just to get the car up...considering cutting out the access hole so I can change oil w/o having to remove the bumper each time

Quote:
Originally Posted by karotZ View Post
I take mine to service centers with underground access. I didn't wanna deal with low ramps and stacking wood.
I'm assuming your front bumper doesn't need to be removed for oil changes?

FairladyZ10PG is offline   Reply With Quote