View Single Post
Old 07-16-2014, 11:04 AM   #9 (permalink)
Limeybastard
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 370Z Sport.
Limeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~37oZ~ View Post
If they did use really Alcantara they would have mentioned it in the features break down for the seats that thedreamer posted earlier. Did you by sheets of fabric or pre cut skins? I can see them not using a tag if it was just sheets of the material. It's more their final finishing touch if you will.

Edit: I just noticed in the features break down they actually do use Alcantara and call it so for the Nismo steering wheel, so that further does confirm our interior is not Alcantara. Nice to finally know for 100%
BMW had to order it directly from BMW Germany for me at the time. It was sold by the yard.

I do not remember the price as it was approx 10 years + ago, however it was much more expensive than the straight genuine Alcantara. BMW was clever they made their color exclusive shade hence why I had to purchase it from them.

My interior.. 1st one is of my actual previous ride, last two the doner vehicles interior.

Last edited by Limeybastard; 07-16-2014 at 11:08 AM.
Limeybastard is offline   Reply With Quote