View Single Post
Old 07-16-2014, 09:44 AM   #12 (permalink)
Limeybastard
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 370Z Sport.
Limeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthArk370Z View Post
Good service is not dead but it's not feeling well. When I find a place that provides good service, I stick with them. It may cost a few dollars more to buy from them but well worth it in the long run.

I understand that problems can arise. It's how the problems are handled that matters to me. If you are making an honest effort to correct things, I am willing to do a lot of forgiving. If you just don't give a damn, I'll find another vendor that will.

Indeed. The corporations milk as much as they can from their staff, it is common these days that most folks do more than one persons jobs. More work, less pay, no overtime = stressed employee thus resulting in some deteriotion in their performance. All in all, its a numbers game for the employee, so long as the board and shares are happy thats all that matters.
Limeybastard is offline   Reply With Quote