View Single Post
Old 07-16-2014, 08:13 AM   #10 (permalink)
Davey
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '15 NISMO 6MT
Davey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutusvk View Post
I did try to let them fix it. Dealt with more than one person. I also have strings of emails. Some places get big enough that service may suffer. I grew up in tbe auto business. My dad is still in the auto repair business and customer service is number one. Thus, his shop is always top sales, etc. And if you look, I was venting in general. I was asked to say which specific place. You can check, I give positive reviews when warranted too. I dealt with this place since 2005 but it was always basic stuff. Never had to deal with customer service. If it was local, I could go there. But via telephone and email it is tougher. And real tough if the people you deal with don't care. Because you are at their mercy and may not get to those that do care. Again, I was speaking in generalities. Had one too many bad experiences with lack of customer service lately.
I didn't see anything about escalating it to a higher authority at the shop, just talking to different people. Seems like though, if everyone you talked to has that DGAF attitude, then it is probably a real problem and not just a couple of jerks working there.

I wasn't trying to give you a hard time for naming names at all, I was just asking you if you really gave a manager or someone who is PAID to give a **** (instead of be a warm *** in a seat by a phone or email) to keep your business is all.
Davey is offline   Reply With Quote