View Single Post
Old 07-16-2014, 02:28 AM   #3 (permalink)
brutusvk
Base Member

Drives: 2014 sport package
brutusvk is on a distinguished road

It has been dealing with parts places over the last few years that has me annoyed. Ordering parts for my Nova can get really annoying too.
The issue this time was with Courtesy Nissan Parts. I order emblems and it says 2 to 3 weeks due to special order. At the three week mark I still see no change in order status. I email them and ask for an update. I even include the order number. I get status on a different order. I ask if both orders are shipping together. I get a snotty response. I get a projected ship date. That date arrives. Nothing. I wait a week. I call. I get put on hold. The petson says it was delivered already. He too looked at the wrong order. I tell him... Wrong order. I am asking about the emblems. I get put on hold. He comes back on and says... Give me your number I will call you tomorrow. No call. They do not care. It is obvious. I would take my business elsewhere but do not want to wait all over again. The places with bad service deserve to go under. Maybe I am being silly, but this pissed me off. We pay their bills with our business. Without the customer they are out of business.
brutusvk is offline   Reply With Quote