View Single Post
Old 07-15-2014, 01:18 PM   #605 (permalink)
Wiggins3377
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th 370
Wiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by da mayor View Post
wow cant wait to see the change up !
Thanks Kenny, the amuse exhaust is pending to Sim at the moment, but if he decides he doesn't want it you should buy it for your build

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedfreek View Post
Wheels look great. How do you have the front setup to handle bumps at speed to prevent rubbing?
Im on air cups, so I can raise it without any problems. Honestly the fronts are the least of my worries. Im more concerned about the rear wheels. As you can see when the car is fully aired out the fenders stop millimeters from the wheel lip. That's part of the reason I'm debating going to an accuair bags system or raising the back coils a little for additional clearance. Leaning towards the later at the moment.