View Single Post
Old 07-15-2014, 10:18 AM   #35 (permalink)
jwick
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '10 G37 6MT
jwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitco39 View Post
To be fair I think its quite easy to overlook the cold fueling table as well it says cold on the label. I initially did and then just decided to give it a try anyways knowing that sometimes the labels dont always mean what you think they mean. Heck cold could be just low enough of a coolant temp that at idle the car cools down just enough to hit it where its colder (without knowing the rational behind the code its just a guessing game).

All I can say is mine has not leaned out once since. I still have to find time to play with the hot starts (I tune most evenings during the week so I dont have much time to play with my own toys).

Jwick, send me a uprev log of both your sort term, long term, target afr, and rpm if you would like me to take a look at it for you.

Ill get a video of mine idling nice once I take it out next time.
I'll have to do some logs in order to get you this. Which UpRev parameters are you actually looking at? My tuning knowledge is basic so I want to make sure I give you exactly what you are looking for.

jwick is offline   Reply With Quote