View Single Post
Old 07-14-2014, 07:58 PM   #24 (permalink)
Cell
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: A Garbage Truck
Cell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitco39 View Post
I think I may have found the fix today. I believe the car switches to the "cold" fuelling tables. I copied my main table into the cold (or what uprev calls cold) and it seems like its just fine now. I will have to get more seat time on it to make sure that was indeed the issue and its not just some fluke it has not came back.

Jason, unplug your 2 downstream O2s and see what happens, you will have a CEL but the car will run just fine (or you can delete it with the tuner cable if your tune is unlocked).

On a side kinda related note, I went to the track and ran 12.7 (not the best), but trapped at 120mph which I thought was awesome. Last year IIRC my trap speed was 110mph.
Not that it really matters but when I had my car tuned, it was a whole new tune and not from the modifying the base map. Maybe that is why I do not have any problems with idle.
Cell is offline   Reply With Quote