View Single Post
Old 11-20-2009, 07:31 PM   #41 (permalink)
o0javi0o
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '15 ///M3 6MT
o0javi0o is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to o0javi0o

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmz View Post
Sorry to hear that man. Anyway, take your business else where. But after you've bought your 370Z, go back to that dealer and park in the front lot and ask that Douche where the parts department is, because you need wheel locks for your beautiful Z.
Damm. you said exactly what I was going to say.

It happened to me when I was going to buy my 07 "drifiddyzed" in a dealer in Orlando, yes, by Semoran Blvd ( I am not going to promote them, but anyway, they are the only one by Semora....) . I've read some guy in the forum talking inquires about them. At that time, I was 22 recently civil engineer grad student, doing a masters in Engineering Management, with and Audi A4. I was getting rid of my A4 (it was an 04). I went with my college student apparel and I was treated in a crappy way, they didnt want me to even sit on the car because it was on showroom.... I could get a test drive, at that moment they were "giving me an offer" and ask me if I was going to give a trade in or a down payment, I told them to both, no [waiting for the best offer, frooooooooom them as they are negotiating with a "potential buyer" ( i guess that's the way they should think, right?)] and they told me that no matter the offer they gave me, I couldn't afford to get it with no down payment.... riiiight ( how can you support your hypothesis?) And yes, it was the Manager at the moment....
As soon I saw no flexibility, (everything went in a descent manner) I went to another dealer SAME DAY, by Orange Blossom Trail, in Orlando Fl, and tan tannnnnnnnnnn, best service EVER as they always do, that's my experience.
That was on Sunday night, I remember that day because it was also the Super Bowl .
On monday, I went to the acid dealer and ask to the manager, WHERE IS THE PARTS AND SERVICE AREA??????? on my new 07 350z with less than 50 miles on it.

He began to argue with me that he didnt know that I was going to trade and give 6K of down, bla bla bla, I told him back, you know, I didnt came here to argue about my new 350z, I was trying to get an offer that you were to be supposed to negotiate it with me, I went to Universal Nissan and bough my new ( that was the key word NEW NEW NEW) 07 350Z

You know what stupid question he said to me? Are you sure that car wasn't crashed? It's not damaged? Because here we have the best Z's.... What an moron, idiot, whatever.....

He's no longer working there, don't know why.
o0javi0o is offline   Reply With Quote