Thread: 2015 Nismo
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2014, 01:12 PM   #104 (permalink)
Nargrakhan
Base Member

Drives: Nothing
Nargrakhan is a glorious beacon of lightNargrakhan is a glorious beacon of lightNargrakhan is a glorious beacon of lightNargrakhan is a glorious beacon of lightNargrakhan is a glorious beacon of lightNargrakhan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDreamer View Post
All press releases say July, but could be July 31.
Might call your local dealership and see if they have any details.
As of this morning, the Nissan dealerships in my area claim they still can't preorder the vehicle. I tried prying if they knew any NDA info, without actually needing to reveal it, but was told they knew as much about the NISMO 2015 as I did. The largest dealership still had about a half dozen new 2014 coupes (with and without the sports package) still in stock, and admitted they didn't know what pricing plans for them was going to be once the new model was out.

As for the 2015 NISMO: they're already expecting it to be more expensive than the 2014 NISMO, as it's hard for them to sell manual cars in general, so only intend to acquire the automatic version. Also was told preorder demand wasn't as high as they expected. Only two other people aside from myself, have been asking around. They get more questions on the upcoming Murano. Not sure if that means Nissan needs to step up their advertising blitz or that fewer people are interested in the new model. Maybe it's a bit of both...
Nargrakhan is offline   Reply With Quote