Thread: 2015 Nismo
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2014, 10:34 AM   #98 (permalink)
theDreamer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
theDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chii370 View Post
lol 1500 bucks a piece? it IS the sportster CS tuning seat!!!! and here someone was trying to sell a pair of juke nismo seats for 2600 for the pair. just go buy the ones nissan picked to be in the 370z. and pay a couple hundred bucks to have "nismo" embroidered on them. beats the retail price of 9000.... :roflpuke2

rims are terrible, whale tail looks ******* stupid, body kit was an after thought, seats are a markup commercial of the shelf item, navi just adds weight USE YOUR PHONE, and auto is for pansies that wanna be part of the real man sports car club

It shocks me every time I see it, then I laugh for 20 minutes. Nothing about this car is a win. especially after they release the 48-50k price tag before tax/title/license/gap/warranty. No thanks.
1500 for the sporster CS is for a cloth base seat.
You want nicer material like in the Juke Nismo RS or Nismo Z seats that will be 2,000 per seat. Throw in rails for each seat and now your total is probably 5,000 minimum (including shipping to wherever).

Also if you look at the 2015 Nismo Z seats they are not full Sporster CS, only the back portion is, the butt piece is still the 'normal' seat base all other years have had so you do not even get the full seat.

theDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote