Thread: Ark or CNT?
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2014, 03:35 AM   #2 (permalink)
Zbrah
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z
Zbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond repute

Ex gc owner here

I did not have that problem while I had my Grip on so I think it's more of an installation issue rather than design, or it's probably from an older batch, I also read a few suggestions that you can rotate the canisters to align them before tightening the bolts, but from the pictures I've seen, the differences aren't very noticeable unless you are being nitpicking and looking for it. The sound is the best out there for the Z IMO, you already know this. However, if you want to lower your Z in the future, you may have clearance issue due the cans sitting very close to the ground, it's why I now have the Dt-s, it's significantly lower in volume, but still sounds good when it's opened up.
Zbrah is offline   Reply With Quote