View Single Post
Old 07-14-2014, 02:11 AM   #14 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got_Z View Post
Yikes. I probably wouldn't ever do this. I have a question though. Did you also plastidip small areas ( when you open the door or hatch) or are those areas still silver? Also how much did it run you cost wise?

-M-
I'm confused; seems as if everyone's caught up on the PD. I'll answer the questions but I'm here for the paint job I'm doing and not the PD.

The first time I dipped, no. Second time I dipped for touch ups, I took all the panels off and dipped them, so yes. I paid like $170 for the PD gun and like $50 a gallon for the PD. I bought 6 gallons, 1 grey to have the white stick to and 5 whites. Whites like thin water, I needed a lot to cover. Once the xylene (the thinner) evaporated you're left with the "rubber." No weight really gained Penguin.