View Single Post
Old 07-13-2014, 08:32 PM   #29 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wstar View Post
Off-topic divergence here, but any chance you guys will be selling whatever you made for hooking up ducting to the front rotors? I have the Stillen ones now, but more airflow would be nice and I suck at fabricating these kinds of things

I suspect this is due to series rules.
O come on. You can do it. What I did was very easy! The OEM dust shield has a square whole in it. I held up my 2" pipe around it and marked a round hole and cut it out with a grinding bit. It your stillen doesn't have a hole then just get a 2" hole saw bit and punch through it. Then I cut some strips of metal and bent them 90*. Held one end to the pipe and used a self taping screw to hold it. The other side got screwed to the dust shield. I think I used 3 "brackets" on each side. Won't done just paint it us so it won't rust.