View Single Post
Old 07-13-2014, 07:43 PM   #1797 (permalink)
jwick
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '10 G37 6MT
jwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexRaymond19 View Post
Can someone with the 370z DE momentum headers that installed this kit pm me with details on how they changed the flang? Does it have to be mocked up to do it? I don't really have a decent welding shop close. Is it a matter of just changing the flange? Or is there length difference too? Just really don't know how to transport the car from one place to the other mid change
only one person has done that (Joepro). he's since sold the kit and not sure if he frequents the site anymore. I believe Sasha shipped the flanges lose and he had the crossover pipe cut and welded to fit. you are probably better off going back to stock headers. they flow well anyway and all of us are pushing stock block limits with them so unless you have a built motor you don't need extra hp

jwick is offline   Reply With Quote