View Single Post
Old 11-20-2009, 05:52 PM   #4 (permalink)
TheWeatherman
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2009 370Z 6MTw/Sport
TheWeatherman is on a distinguished road

Minor annoyance. Whatever Nissan. I've gone over to the Infiniti FX forum and asked if anyone has this problem. My '09 FX doesn't have the problem, and it sounds like noone else does either.

What was interesting was someone had an EX35 loaner and heard it loud and clear. This was before knowing this was ever an issue.

Roo, did you ask to swap cars, or ask for your full purchase price back? I would think they'd say if you wanted a swap, they'd just say to keep your car with a cash reward. If you asked for full purchase price back, they'd just do it. I can't stand this noise and don't think of it as "minor."

Nissan, if you're reading, FIX THIS FAST. I'll be sure to take my sister's EX35 in as well. My FX, I'm not taking it in (nor will report it) unless I can hear it... which I can't. That just shows you that I'm not just scratching for a complaint. Good luck Roo. Nissan said they're working on it, so I'm not going to sit and fight. I'll wait for a little while. I still trust them. I know, Roo, you've had it. Did anyone say that they are working on the fix for you?

(Roo, I've asked you two questions in this thread.) Thanks man.
TheWeatherman is offline   Reply With Quote