View Single Post
Old 07-12-2014, 10:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
Master_Ly
Base Member

Drives: 09 370Z Sport
Master_Ly has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Ly has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Ly has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Ly has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Ly has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Ly has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Ly has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Ly has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Ly has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Ly has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Ly has a reputation beyond repute
Default EDFC Motor for Rear Tein Mono Flex - Where?

Hey everyone,

I've burned several hours today 'Google-ing' and looking over the printed materials trying to figure something out and I'm completely stumped when I thought this was going to be simple... I humbly ask, would someone please shed some light on where the EDFC motors should mount to on the rear Tein Mono Flex coilovers? The top of the shock is just a stud and nut (all plastic interior coverings have been removed) and there's the 'click knob' on the side but nothing like the front where the motor with that little pin in the middle can 'insert' into. Some parts look like I can dismantle them but I don't want to screw something up but removing unnecessary parts.

Thanks in advance!
Master_Ly is offline   Reply With Quote