View Single Post
Old 07-12-2014, 06:26 PM   #6832 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybulls View Post
and now for something completely different: after buying my beater (an oldsmobile-boatmobile) and wrapping up my baby for over a week with a cover, i unveiled my beauty and took her for a 20 mile or so stroll...

it was as if i first set foot in her magnificently appointed cockpit those twenty months ago...what a difference in comparison. and as started my descent into the seat i thought i still caught a whiff of that much desired but ever elusive "new car smell"...

push the button and tony's FI exhaust note alerts the neighbors---"she's awake"---the beauty and the beast...

as she purrs thru her customary 2 mile "warm up" i feel like she's a super slim, stealthy, steely cat on the prowl (w/a big butt, mind you) as she approaches the light...

we bed down---and then she's off---and for the first time in over a week i hear her roar, i feel her thrust forward under foot pedal pressure and i feel the power surge up into the steering wheel and we're GONE !!! DAMN I LOVE THIS CAR !!!

i can't imagine the elation of our brothers when winter's over back east after months of garaging...
just like this ^^^^

thats how we be feeling

Well. For me it would be w/o the FI exhaust. Lol