View Single Post
Old 07-12-2014, 12:51 PM   #7 (permalink)
Corsairprime
Base Member

Drives: 14 370Z Nismo GM 6MT
Corsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond repute
Default Passenger side breather tube slightly long. No Harm though.

I just fitted my Red silicone tubes. The driver side was perfect. The passenger side need about a 1/2 inch trimmed off the smaller breather tube to fit right. I have a 2014 Nismo so maybe it's unique to this car. No harm though, only took a minute and a sharp single edge razor blade to take care of this. I do suggest alternate style clamps for the breather tubes on both sides. The stock Nissan ones most likely will not fit. A cheap solution at any autoparts store.

Overall my review is: They area simple to fit and work great. Hard to tell if there's an HP gain, but I like the clean look and easy install. I would recommend these to anyone that owns a 370 and wants to clean up their engine bay a bit. I just do not like the accordion looking stock hoses.

Just my $.02 worth.
2014 Nismo #462, GunMetal Grey, GT-R Start Button, AAM S-Line/R-Line intake and S-Line exhaust, Berk HFCs, Osiris Tuned at JoTech
Corsairprime is offline   Reply With Quote