View Single Post
Old 07-12-2014, 11:13 AM   #1 (permalink)
carmelvalleyZ
Base Member

Drives: 2010 370Z Coupe
carmelvalleyZ has a brilliant futurecarmelvalleyZ has a brilliant futurecarmelvalleyZ has a brilliant futurecarmelvalleyZ has a brilliant futurecarmelvalleyZ has a brilliant futurecarmelvalleyZ has a brilliant futurecarmelvalleyZ has a brilliant futurecarmelvalleyZ has a brilliant futurecarmelvalleyZ has a brilliant futurecarmelvalleyZ has a brilliant futurecarmelvalleyZ has a brilliant future
Default What I love about my Z

So far this is a love affair - 2+ years of ownership. I thought I'd try to list the things I really like about my car.

A little history first - my Dad owned a 1973 240Z at a very opportune time as I had just gotten my drivers license - it was pretty cool riding in that car and even cooler getting to drive it in High School. My Dad now has alzheimers and doesn't even remember that car, but I think of him every time I see the car and drive it.

1. The lines of the car - I can't keep my eyes off her when I walk out of my building at work and see her in the parking lot. This car crouches waiting to go fast. Do you remember doodling in English class - drawing all those sleek sports cars, and trying to draw round wheels?
2. The feel when I sit down - it really takes me back to the 70's and Dad's 240. Love the "cockpit" feel with the shift right there at hand.
3. The way the car seems to dig in when you get on it in 2nd, and then again in third.
4. The sound of the throttle blip as I downshift coming up to a corner or getting off the freeway - sounds especially great through my Stillen CBE.
5. The black cherry color is something I've wanted on a car for awhile now - love the pearl sparkle when up close and how it changes colors in the sun.

Anybody else? Let's keep this positive - there's lots to love about this car.

Opinions are like a$$holes, everybody's got one!
carmelvalleyZ is offline   Reply With Quote