View Single Post
Old 07-11-2014, 11:46 PM   #15 (permalink)
MJB
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: a POS truck
MJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MicntaeG35 View Post
Well I didn't even drop it off. I went by this morning after work and talked to the technician and he's the one that told me that it just needs to be broke in and that it showed the clutch was properly bled. "aszyd" ^ says they could've messed up the CSC install. Could that be the case? He also told me that is was a PITA to get the clutch installed. They told me to drive it for a couple weeks/ couple hundred miles and see if it doesn't resolve itself.
The car shouldn't shutter on take off just because its a new clutch. A brand new car doesn't do that, and its clutch needs break in time as well.

I don't see how they could mess up the CSC install. It only goes in one way. A clutch system is not complicated at all, anyone could do it with the right tools. Just tons of work to get to it. Hows the pedal feel? Spongy, soft, or is it firm?
09 Nismo #0483 sold. Viper or C7 next time around.
MJB is offline   Reply With Quote