View Single Post
Old 07-11-2014, 02:03 PM   #575 (permalink)
SouthArk370Z
Premium Member

Drives: 2014 Challenger
SouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dP3NGU1N View Post
I'll believe it when I see it.... I work with engineers on a regular basis and they have no sense of time or priority. They get stuck in their little world solving the problem at hand and will eventually get there but the world passes by as they work at their leisure. Sounds harsh but that's really been my experience at work. Without a manager on their *** on a daily basis nothing gets done within a reasonable amount of time.

Saying they have 2 engineers dedicated to working on this does very little to comfort me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6MT-Z34 View Post
Just curious..do you work in marketing?

Engineers catch a lot of flak over focusing only on the task at hand, but that's what makes them good Engineers. Kinda like having unrealistic expectations and being in Marketing.