View Single Post
Old 07-11-2014, 10:12 AM   #7 (permalink)
Kaden44
Base Member

Drives: 2011 370z
Kaden44 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey1600 View Post
welcome to the Z ownership mate hope you enjoy it!

nice mods so far, cars looking great! I've had mine for almost 3 years now and don't regret it one bit, they are a lot more expensive here in Aus haha, I had to pay $62.5k for mine brand new. I've been thinking about getting that lip for mine, but haven't yet, it scrapes on a lot as it is, I'm running the same H&R springs. How do you find it compared to not having it on?

probably feels slow at the moment compared to your old beast, but I've recently put a stillen supercharger on mine, it's beautiful to drive still, you can drive it like a stock car, then get into it and have good fun when you want to. didn't think it would be as smooth as a stock car after the charger went on, but it's still awesome to drive even in traffic!

ps - the Cobra is a beast!!
I've heard they cost a pretty penny of there man, that's crazy! I definitely will be doing supercharger or possibly turbo in the next year or so (after my wedding).

The lip I was worried about but to be honest I don't scrape very much at all. I do however make sure to drive much more careful and very slow over bumps just in case. But I also will be installing the splitter rods today which will help be extra support!
Kaden44 is offline   Reply With Quote