View Single Post
Old 07-11-2014, 01:52 AM   #16 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtonova822 View Post
Thanks for the info on 18x 10 much appreciated.

But out of my price range by 2x at least.

Do people sell race wheels used? If so where is a good site?
I might be able to go to 2k but don't want to go over that yet.

Entry level race rims? Saw advan, forgesta and a couple others at $1k+ a rim. I'm a beginner trying to get used to a decent setup..

lol and I work for county gov. I just took a 2014 sport put ebc red, Z1 ss lines, 34 row oil cooler, hotchkiss sways, front and rear nismo brace and I am maxed but I see the use for the 18s.
How about this what is in 1.5k range for set of four for a couple track days a year and swap for snow tires? is enkei race good enough?

the feel of 9.5 vs 10s??

Right now my turn in feels like the body in the rear is slipping over the suspension by 2-3 inches on a spirited turn. Like loosing grip in back end but I dont think that is it. very funny greasy feel in rear.
i wanted to sell mine for a more sqaure but having second thoughts. like wstar said there is no perfect setup so i can sell these and get new RPF1's in the same wheel but all i end up doing is buying different spacers and moving them to the rear and i lose front end weight and move it to the rear so...

my wheels were like $1300 and for a RPF1 how you can beat that??!! you can get them here and there for $1000-1200 easy.