Thread: Denver Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2014, 04:30 PM   #3 (permalink)
Crypto2k
Base Member

Drives: 2009 Nissan 370z
Crypto2k has much to be proud ofCrypto2k has much to be proud ofCrypto2k has much to be proud ofCrypto2k has much to be proud ofCrypto2k has much to be proud ofCrypto2k has much to be proud ofCrypto2k has much to be proud ofCrypto2k has much to be proud of

I could be down for this. Funny I was just thinking we should arrange a meet at this place. If no one is coming from the springs, there is also a Crave in Highlands Ranch. Always hear great things. I'm also located in Thornton and normally stay on the north side, however, given my new plates haven't come in yet, I'm on a temp plate, and thus can drive on the toll way for free.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korlor04 View Post
I rarely see other Z's out in the broomfield/ northglenn/ thronton/ westminster/ brighton area. These are usually my pride grounds so i don't venture much elsewhere. I'm pretty we can all agree that the Z is a horrible choice of car to drive on the daily here with our super bipolar weather! I think the reason we rarely see other Z's is that they are not daily driven vehicles. My Z only sees the sun during weekends. For the daily commuting and menial chores requiring some form of transportation, i have a a little go getter of an SUV to throw around in.

Z Owners meet and greet
Crave Real Burgers
3982 Limelight Avenue
Castle Rock, CO 80109
July 13, 2014 at 12:00pm

What do you all say??
Crypto2k is offline   Reply With Quote