View Single Post
Old 07-10-2014, 10:54 AM   #15 (permalink)
Jayhovah
Premium Member

Drives: 520whp Fire Breather
Jayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond repute

Got the set in! Only one problem... the box says it comes with 1/2", 3/8", 1/4" drive adapters and it actually comes with a 1/4" adapter, 1/4" adapter for the 3/8" equivalent, and 3/8" adapter... No 1/2" drive adapter for the 1/2" equivalent! I actually think this is a mistake either on the box or in the manufacturing, because there are three adapter slots in the case, and none of them will fit a 1/2" adapter.

I called Sears.com and they offered an exchange, but I am pretty sure I will just get the same thing again.. so I am going to go to the Store and see if they will give me the necessary adapter.

Other than that, I really dig the wrenches and do not foresee any issue with them being my primary wrench set! Feel really nice and everything fits super tight. They are a copy of the gearwrench versions, though the gearwrench XL version has a lockable hinge on the actual wrenches that I'll bet is super awesome.

I'll let you guys know what I end up with for the 1/2" adapter! If they won't give me one I will probably just buy one.
Jayhovah is offline   Reply With Quote