Thread: Track wheels
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2014, 09:50 AM   #12 (permalink)
carlitos_370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Nissan 370Z SP M6
carlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rulez View Post
I am prepping for a track day at Sebring and wanted to get some track wheels that I can put some good rubber on and save my stockers for daily use. My plan was to get some base wheels, but if there are better options out there for about the same cost ($500-$700 used it seems), I'd love to hear them. I have Sport brakes, so clearance is also something of concern. I've been searching Discount Tire and Tire Rack, but I can never find a wheel with a good offset.

Any advice?
Hi my friend!!! you are not going to have any problems if you run the 370z base wheels with your Sport Brakes. I have a 2013 370z Sport Package and when i sold my oem wheels one of my friend give me his base wheels to use the car... they clear the brakes with no problems here is a pic

Untitled by carlitos_370z, on Flickr

I have more pics of the car with those wheels but unfortunately my iphone fckt up and i lose everything on it
carlitos_370z is offline   Reply With Quote